20070415

Missing.

Now I know where my emoism and emotional crisis comes from. Mom. All inherited by my dearest mummy. Yup. We cry easily, though she's worse and can cry over sad korean drama shows. I don't. I cry whenever I'm angry or like really depressed. We are also both very emo at times, we have the same thoughts like when we feel that no one cares for us. Hahaha, she truely is my mother. Speaking of mother, Mother's Day is around the corner! Keep in mind(: Go make your Mummy happy!

I've been trying so hard to survive out there, slogging away the last month of my holidays. Being in an environment so unfriendly and unfamiliar is really a bitch. Like fuck the world and all the damn fucking imbeciles. Brainless mofos!! Having to put up with their shit?! WTF MAN. I'd rather kill myself! Seriously, I'll fucking smash shit on your FUCK FACE one day! Damn it! Oosh is a fucking place to work at, filled with a fucking management and fucking people! THEY CAN ALL JOLLY WELL GO FUGGGGGG THEMSELVES. Sigh... Working there is no different from being tortured. I think you've to be charismatic and have the X-factor to stand out and really save and defend yourself when yo get yourself in trouble or deep shit. Hmmm... If not you can jolly well go and die like me. Lol, just kidding. Still grateful to the colleagues who bothers to teach and care. The only precious gems of that fucking dirt trap. You imbeciles are lucky to have them! And you treat them like SLAVES! TSK! The management are seriously unworthy of. Fuck! Go jump down your fucking rooftop or bridge and just die. Get it? DIE, you fucking dickheads!

Hahahaha. I swear I haven't been so vulgar for so long, can you believe it? I even scolded CB like a gazillion times? Eee... So indecent and unlikely of me??? HEHEHEHE. But sorry, they really make me wna hurl profanities. Sigh. Anyway, enough of ranting, I'm disgusting myself. HAHA.. Whatever. Still considering whether to continue working after hearing those disturbing things the boss and sups did from Pris. /: SIGH!!! MONEY! ): ARG...! Talking about Oosh ANNOYS me. S: But I have to destress before I slit my wrists. LOL. Nonsense. Nonsense. Nonsense. I think that's about it, luh. Have got to go! Ohhh it's going to be a longgg day tom. Kumon, lunch, (concert?), Corvus' dinner and PISANGS' CHALET! (: Sighhh.. I'm tired..... And meaningless. Disappearing for a long while.

Sigh. Rain.. And again. How disturbing.
Everyday's like every other days, I'm fine without you.
The one I loved the most? Hmmm..
I'm holding on by letting go of you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home